SummaryElectrical engineer with broad experience in electronic physical security systems design and installation and ancillary knowledge of networks and programming.
Security Project Engineer
M.C. Dean, SCS Division, Suwanee, GA
- Estimate security system installations for new construction and renovation projects
- Coordinate with other trades before and during installations
- Oversee field employees and manage installation progress
- Manage customer relationships and develop business within existing customer base
NetPlanner Systems, Inc., Norcross, GA
- Oversee every step of large security projects: meet customers with sales personnel, select systems and components, estimate project costs, write proposals, pre-configure systems in the lab, oversee and inspect installations, commission completed installations, and provide customer training.
- System scope ranges from small, single facilities to campuses and multi-location enterprise systems for commercial, industrial, educational, healthcare, government, and military customers.
M.C. Dean, SES Division, Ashburn, VA
- Lead engineer on unique internal R&D project, integrating cutting edge technologies in detection and response field
- Evaluated physical security needs for new and existing structures, and design electronic security systems according to requirements
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining communication with multiple teams
- Interfaced with vendors and customers to identify best solutions to meet customer needs
SPAWAR Systems, Guam
- Developed skills ranging from CAD drawing to system design to project management while a co-op employee
- Participated in design and installation of several unique systems including computer networks and campus-level security systems
- Managed two projects simultaneously, including budget, design, installation, and customer relations